Many people are looking for an easy way to help lose weight and lose weight instead of boring diets. A rudimentary step in slimming and when they lose weight somewhat may increase their desire to walk a certain system for total slimming because skipping rope to lose weight helps to lose weight quickly and significantly.
Importance of rope skipping exercises for slimming
Rope skipping exercises contribute to slimming and get rid of excess weight easily and get a perfect body and slim. The importance of rope skipping exercises for slimming include:
- Not only do rope skipping exercises help to eliminate all the fat in your arms, but they also contribute to tightening the sagging that may appear after the loss of fat and also work to tighten and strengthen the muscles.
- It helps to quickly burn fat accumulated in the buttocks and abdomen because it is based on moving the legs permanently.
- These exercises also ensure that individuals do not develop osteoporosis because it strengthens all the muscles of the body after tightening and prefer to take calcium with it.
- This exercise not only tightens certain muscles from the body but also removes most of the fat in all areas of the body and also works to tighten all muscles.
- Because excess weight can affect the heart and make people breathe harder, rope skipping helps to control breathing and improves heart function.
- The rope skipping exercise is also important in relieving back pain and helping to strengthen the lower and upper muscles as well as the neck and shoulder muscles.
- Increased bone density, especially the lower bones because they are the most moving in this exercise, and when moving these muscles permanently stimulate the work of the body to absorb element calcium easily.
- This exercise also helps to reduce fat by a large percentage of the body with an increase in muscle mass of the body.
The warnings of sport jump rope
There are some people who are prohibited from doing rope skipping exercises because this exercise may be dangerous to them and their health. Among those who are prohibited from doing this exercise are the following:
- Women in the menstrual period are completely prohibited from doing rope skipping exercises because this exercise can cause severe bleeding for women with difficult abdominal and back pain.
- People with severe joint disease or pain are prohibited from doing this exercise since it depends entirely on joint movement.
- Pregnant women are prohibited from exercising rope skipping because they may expose them to abortion and pose a significant risk to them and to the fetus.
- People with diabetes should also limit their exercise.
Skipping rope exercises for slimming
There are certain forms of rope skipping to lose weight easily and quickly, including:
One-foot rope skipping exercise
This is done by using one foot while exercising and lifting the other foot up. This exercise is one of the most exercises that maintain the balance of the body and also help burn fat.
Skipping rope using feet
This is the most common exercise done by most people, and it stimulates the work of the body to burn the largest number of calories and fats, just needs to hold the rope well from the ends and join the feet and jump them together.
Intermittent rope skipping exercise
However, this exercise needs a high concentration in order not to drop the exercising person, and it also works to dissolve the fat of the thighs.